what a day

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
I have had a CRAZY day. First off I woke up at 5:40 am and got ready and went to school. Took two finals and got out of school at 10:30am. I went to the rc track and had a good time with my friends and drove to my friend's house after that. I got up to go warm up my car to discover that I lost my car keys somewhere at his house. We spent a good half hour looking to no avail. So I had to get a hold of my mom in the middle of her book club and see if she had my spare keys. My friend was kind enough to drive me to my mom's friend's house to get the keys. Now I am home and I found out that I have had no update at all on my order for some robotics stuff that I bought on Tuesday morning.

At least I had a great time at the rc track without breaking any parts.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Never worry about the little things...it can make you little.

:cool:

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Yeah, I was relieved that when I told both of my parents they laughed. My friend told me when someone lost his keys (his whole family uses his car) that his parents were really mad. I am going back to his house after work today as long as it isnt raining. We looked in the dark for a long time. My friend said that he will look today in the daylight. They shouldnt be too hard to find in the daylight. Full keys with a remote, huge US steal tag and two smaller tags from the dealership where I get my car serviced.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store