What Do You Drive?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

aussie pride

AC Members
Jun 21, 2010
Something got me thinking about what some people's everyday drive is, so I though I'd ask here. I'll start. I drive a 1995 Toyota Hilux 2WD with the stock 22R engine, upgraded radiator, full rebuild about 4 years ago, custom airbrushed bonnet (top and bottom), full black leather and orange suede interior, Alpine speakers, aftermarket head deck, got an LCD screen where the cup holder should be, racing wheel and lowered 3" with a carpeted flatback on stock wheels. Getting new wheels (hopefully 17") around September this year. This ute is my baby and goes brilliantly for an old car. So, what do you drive?

metricliman

Senior Member (not)
Dec 6, 2012
New York
Ohh a Hilux. Did you see the Top Gear episode where they tried to destroy one?

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I drive a car. It's black, but has some dirt on it. I have a radio and can also put cds in it. The steering wheel turns both directions. Oh, I have air conditioning too. 4 tires, all round. It has a gas tank and a hole where I can put more gas in it, plus a gauge that tells me when i should do that. There's a trunk in the back that opens and closes. It has doors, and passengers can ride in it with me. Or I can be a passenger and have someone else drive. There is a big window in the front so I can see stuff outside of the car when I'm driving. Also another big window in the back. The sides have smaller windows, but I can still see outside really well. There is a mirror inside in the middle, and two outside on the opposite doors from each other. It has an engine.

metricliman

Senior Member (not)
Dec 6, 2012
New York
I drive a car. It's black, but has some dirt on it. I have a radio and can also put cds in it. The steering wheel turns both directions. Oh, I have air conditioning too. 4 tires, all round. It has a gas tank and a hole where I can put more gas in it, plus a gauge that tells me when i should do that. There's a trunk in the back that opens and closes. It has doors, and passengers can ride in it with me. Or I can be a passenger and have someone else drive. There is a big window in the front so I can see stuff outside of the car when I'm driving. Also another big window in the back. The sides have smaller windows, but I can still see outside really well. There is a mirror inside in the middle, and two outside on the opposite doors from each other. It has an engine.
Really descriptive.

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
pretty much what Zaffy said so eloquently. If you must have details: 1988 chrysler lebaron. Runs. most days anyway. Which is good as I'm too poor to get anything else and the grocery is 3 miles away.

lesleyx

AC Members
May 20, 2012
Scotland
Real Name
Lesley
Camera Used
Mobile
2012 vauxhall astra vx line :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Mine's blue.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store