Hello from Cleveland!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pleeeebz

420 Friendly
Jan 30, 2013
Lorain, OH
My name is Jake. I enjoy long walks off short piers, boobs, and I've killed a man once. Okay, I'm kidding, just thought I'd throw some nonsense out there to get some 'wtf' reactions. Anyways I'm new to literally everything.. this forum, and having an aquarium (bought my first tank last friday - 30 Gallon). Little about myself I am 20 years old, turning 21 in 2 weeks (you law, taking slight fun out of drinking by allowing me to do it legally). I am an inside salesman at a plumbing wholesaler, The Cleveland Plumbing Supply CO where poop jokes are regular, and for some side money (mostly just for entertainment) I am the local beverage drive thru guy.. every city has one and yes, I am him.

Anyways I like to make rude jokes but am never out to harm anyone. It's all in pure fun. One of the nicest people you'll ever meet (god, can he just shut up already).

Any questions, comments, concerns, or insults, throw 'em at me! I love it all and have a lot to learn about this stuff! Have a good day everybody

Tank Setup:
Aqueon Deluxe 29 Kit
QuietFlow Filter
Fluval 0.5 Air Pump
100 Watt Heater (Not sure of brand, whatever came with the kit)

So far all I have for fish is a really pretty Jack Dempsey, about a year old, and a baby red tail shark. Seem to get along okay, I plan on adding a loach and maybe a suckerfish. I also have live plants in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store