My oscar " Big'un"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

megoto

AC Members
Mar 26, 2009
Fort Lewis, WA
Just thought I would share some images of my Oscar. He's been named "Big'un" even though he's not very big right now. He has an 85g all to his self. I have a Marineland C360 and a Filstar XP3 on the tank to help keep him clean. Well enjoy. Sorry about the slightly blurry pictures still working on the camera to figure out the best settings.

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG

Fishfiles1

AC Members
Mar 3, 2008
Lansing Michigan/Mesick Michigan
Real Name
Ben
he has awesome patterns, i cant wait to see you post pics of him/her as an adult. ohh boy he/she will love having the whole tank to roam for them selves. awesome

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Nice O! I should put up pics of my full grown O - "SpongeBob Squarepants." (not a name of my choosing)

One thing you can try to is to clean your glass and remove all the waterspots and stains. To use flash, angle your camera slightly so the flash doesn't bounce back directly into the camera.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Run a Vortex filter of a micron polishing pad also.....then some charcoal to clear up other colors...

Nice O.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store