Please help save my family home!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

missmeliss

Addicted to Aquariums
Aug 18, 2008
Exit 34B
Real Name
Melissa
Hey everybody! I normally wouldn't post something like this, but my family really needs your help. The bank is foreclosing on our house in a few weeks and we are trying our hardest to get some money together to try and stop the process. My mom designed two awesome prints, that can be purchased from us directly or from our Etsy and Zazzle stores. Etsy has just the prints in their "raw form" and Zazzle has the prints on everything from Aprons to Coffee Mugs, Mouse Pads, Laptop Sleeves and more! Every little bit helps, so if you can help out, please do! Zazzle has a lot of other items that can be custom made if you want them (i.e. iPhone skins) but they are going to be more expensive ($45-50 range). Please share this with all of your friends and family and tell them to do the same! You can share this post on Facebook, put it on Twitter, pin it on Pintrest, or whatever just get the word out there!
Here are the links to our stores:
www.zazzle.com/mbrcreates*
www.etsy.com/AStepAboveCreations
This has been a very humbling experience, this is not anything that I ever thought could happen to me and my family. Please pass this along.

This is not spam, and I honestly wouldn't post this if my family had any other option. My dad was out of work for 3.5 years, and after unemployment ran out we started falling behind on our mortgage. We reached out for help and were promised all sorts, but none came through. So now the bank wants to take our home and leave my mother, father, and pup Maddison homeless.

missmeliss

Addicted to Aquariums
Aug 18, 2008
Exit 34B
Real Name
Melissa

missmeliss

Addicted to Aquariums
Aug 18, 2008
Exit 34B
Real Name
Melissa
We're running out of time. My mom made a mock-up of how the pieces will look framed, with a price quote, on our Etsy shop. Please guys! We have put up flyers, e-mail blasted, Facebook posted, asked personally, everything we can think to do! Please help if you can! If you can't afford the $25 PM me and we can work something out!

Thank you!
Melissa

missmeliss

Addicted to Aquariums
Aug 18, 2008
Exit 34B
Real Name
Melissa

missmeliss

Addicted to Aquariums
Aug 18, 2008
Exit 34B
Real Name
Melissa
Prints are now down to $10!!! Please help us out if you can!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store