Our new pal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
This weekend the family and I adopted a former racing Greyhound. A 2 year-old boy that we're calling Antares. Even though he looks tan to me, his color is officially listed as red, so the name fits pretty well.

After having dogs my whole life, I haven't had one since getting married a dozen or so years ago. I'm pretty stoked....should help keep the rabbits out of the garden.

king02_800x571.jpg king03_800x572.jpg

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
He's beautiful! Hope you have a fenced in yard. I bet it'd be hard to catch him if he decided to take off after something!

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
He's beautiful! Hope you have a fenced in yard. I bet it'd be hard to catch him if he decided to take off after something!

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Thanks, Razz.

Yup. Fenced in yard, and I'll soon be adding closers and locks to the gates. Have also added a few pet gates and automatic door closers in the house to keep him from getting out, as once they're out, they're pretty hard to catch (they get from 0-low 40s mph pretty quickly) if they decide to bolt.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
I love to see people adopting dogs. He's a good looking boy, congrats!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice pup!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store