I Need Your Help Doing Research!!! - Medieval England

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jakezori

AC Members
Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I am having some trouble researchinggenealogies and would be incredibly grateful for any help. A town inEngland in 1241 named Lincoln was home to a large amount of moneylending and I am trying to find out who was doing the lending, howmuch they were lending, and where they were from. Any type of map ofEngland (especially of Lincoln), list of populations, list of therulers in charge, or legitimate resources would be fantasticallyhelpful. If you are willing to help (*crosses fingers*), please besure to include the resource of your findings. You have no idea howmuch your help is valued!!!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
There was a guy named Jimmy 5 fingers who issued many loans at that time/place. Until one time he was caught fencing the Kings deer, after that he was known as Jimmy 4 fingers.

You're welcome.

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
The line "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears," penned by Shakespeare, suggests that ear lending was popular back then.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store