Stocking my newly setup 55 gallon Tanganyika tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Graphite946

AC Members
Feb 7, 2013
As the topic says, I need some help stocking my new tank. I moved all 7 of my multifasciatus over to the new tank, which has 6-7 pieces of lace rock on one end, pool filter sand, and some white aragonite sand.

Using an Eheim 2215 with media from my little tank, also all of the shells and rocks from it.

What will go with my small multi community? I plan on adding 4-5 brevis to the other end, and moving the rocks with live plants attached to the center. What upper column fish could I plan on that would be colourful?

Graphite946

AC Members
Feb 7, 2013
Thanks for all the great replies.....not.

Guess I'm off to find a busier forum, one that doesn't need a moderator to clear all my posts first.

Dino

AC Members
Jan 27, 2013
The mods only clear your first few posts. Then you are on your own. I recently started using this forum. There are some very smart people on this forum. Don't give up. Look over some of the older posts on this topic while you are waiting for replies. You will find quite a bit of information on Tanganyika tanks here.
I'm rather new to Tanganyika fish. I have more experience with South American and Mbuna. Some have suggested smaller species of Julies as a tank mate in other posts. I'm no expert. I'm sure one or two of the more knowledgeable members will chime in.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store