Mafia 107 - Tank of Terror!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
In the small 30 gallon tank of ACvill, the many happy guppies were living peacefully, having been in the tank for some time. But then, the tank was given away, it's old owner has no ability to care for it anymore. The new owner didn't care at all. They went to the fish store and got some new fish. Dumped the fish in without any hesitation, and by the next day only a half of the guppies were left. In the tank now were bigger, larger, badder fish. The biggest and baddest of them all; A mighty Bala Shark, who ruled the tank with an iron tale and a mighty mouth. The rest of the tank, in the end, bowed down to him. He, ironically, called himself "Fishfriend1" despite his destructiveness to the tank.

The rest of the fish, however, were at war. The guppies were dying continually, and the larger peaceful fish wanted to help them. So the Betta, Pleco, and 4 Corys all got together. They would fight against the aggressive enemy fish in the best ways they could. But the evil aggressive fish heard about them, from one of the corys gossip. They attacked the corys, killing all but one, who had hidden from them. The evil fish, a Convict Cichlid, a German Blue Ram (GBR), and at least 1 Texas Cichlid. They are the terror of the tank, and all the other fish fear them.

It's up to the hero fish and the guppies to best the Cichlid Terror and the Betta Spy! You must now defeat them without harming them during the day, and the owner will get angry if it happens when they watch. As the Bala Shark swims over to it's little cave and knocks the cory out of it, the rest of the tank is settling down for the day...

Rules:

1. No insults. As the Bala Shark, I reserve the right to eat you if you are insulting people.
  2. I, as Bala and Moderator of this game, reserve the right to alter, change, or otherwise repair the game if need be.
  3. You cannot use my PM to reveal your role or back what you say.
  4. You must vote each day for someone. You cannot vote yourself nor can you vote no one. If you do not vote you shall UD.
  5. There is no out of game communication allowed, unless you have explicit permission to do so.
  6. I am Bala. You don't want Bala to eat you. Therefore all mod decisions are absolute. If you don't like it send me a PM and we can discuss it there. Just don't screw up the thread.

Roles:

Mafia: The mafia are called "The Cichlids" and have certain abilities.

• Convict: can hit two other people at any nightfall during the game. Note: if we do not have enough players this ability will be lost. If they are killed the evils lose this ability.

• GBR: can investigate someone every night. If they are killed the evils lose this ability.
  • Texas Cichlids: Can vote. They have no special powers besides communication with each other.

The Mafia team cannot gain new members.

Defenders: The defenders are a mish-mash of fish able to stand against the Cichlids.

• Betta: Can hit 3 people through the game. Note:If we cannot get enough people this role will be dumped.
  • Pleco: can protect someone each night with it's hard shell.
  • Cory: Can spy on one person each night. AKA: Investigate them.

The defenders do not communicate unless the Cory investigates another member. That member can then speak with the cory.

Guppies: The rest of you are guppies. You can vote to lynch someone and throw ideas around in the thread. besides that you're just dinner :)

Nightfall Events:

1. Lynch
  2. Pleco Protection
  3. Convict (evil) Hit
  4. Betta(Good) Hit
  5. Evil Invest
  6. Good Invest
  7. UD's (Belly Ups/Jumpers)

Do not post until I start the game.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Player List:

Tank
Neph
Pappy
Pir
Rich
Dawg
Ice2O
Plantling

All PMs have been sent.

Game On!

First nightfall 8pm Thursday Night (I may be late, I take the buses, and god knows when they'll get me places)

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Checking in. Is this the first fish related mafia I've played? Pretty cool idea

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Ha I was thinking the same thing about the stocking.

Since there are only 8 players are the convict and betta roles in play or not?

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Ha I was thinking the same thing about the stocking.

Since there are only 8 players are the convict and betta roles in play or not?
On a related note, if these roles are in tact, can the convict/betta take multiple shots per night or just one?

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
I do not know about this stocking, how large is this tank?
Rich is skimming already...must be scum!

Checking in. Is this the first fish related mafia I've played? Pretty cool idea

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!
How do we know if this is the first fish related mafia you have played? More scum!

J-Pap, are you wondering about the stocking or the tanks size? Possible scum!

This should be a quick game :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store