Liveaquaria.com

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cbster

AC Members
Nov 16, 2003
Freeburg, IL
Has anyone bought the mixed Mbuna package from them? If so how was your experience with them and how many different fish did you get? I talked to them and they could not guarantee anything except the fact that you will receive as many fish that you ordered.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
I never had bought anything from them they are too flippin expensive.. Let us know how it goes..

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Older post so this may not be relevant anymore.

Liveaquaria is an oustanding vendor for marine fish and inverts. Customer service is 2nd to none. Can't speak for their FW stuff but you would be hard pressed to find a bad review for them. They have a seprate facility (knonw as the Diver's Den facility) that they maintain soley for quarantining and conditioning marine life. Some of the marine animals they offer from that facility are delicate species that don't do well in captivity and most vendors cannot offer because they cannot keep them alive. They will not sell an animal until it has proven to be in good health. Again, not sure what they do for FW but I think the above speaks to their quality (which as mentioned, you do pay for).

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yep we were talking about the freshwater species cannot speak for the saltwater program and I am sure they do a good job but paying that much money for a freshwater species when i can get it closer to my home is why I haven't used them before, Now I can understand if someone does not have a pet shop near or remotely close to them.. But I'll take your word for it..

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
I always stayed away from ordering from them. I have found multiple errors on there information and makes me wonder if they even got the species right. I'm into pleco's and well there are always ID'd incorrectly by others. If it's something more unmistakable then cool but with some I wouldn't try it. But that's just me.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store