Cryptoheros nanoluteus

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Here is an update on my Juvie Nano's right now i have about 7 Juvies left..

005.JPG

006.JPG

010.JPG

014.JPG

005.JPG 006.JPG 010.JPG 014.JPG

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Awww they look cute. Amazing how much there colors will change as they get older. I got 3 Cryptoheros myrnae right now with some baby T. meeki and T. sp. "Gold Mixteco" They are so tiny kinda how I imagine yours are. There kinda neat to look at.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yeah when i was keeping the Pasionis, Gold Mixteco's and Meeki they were all awesome my fave would be the Pasionis but man the Mixteco's were cool as well.. One day I will have a tank of Meeki and a Tank of Pasionis.. Someday..LOL..

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
All 4 of my T's are F1's even the Meeki's. Can't wait for them to color up. They are very cool fish. Always greet me when I get close to the tank. I swear these guys will eat like pigs.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
LOL you have spoiled them Gabe.. Update man I think the Nano's hit a growth spurt they are twice the size now.. I have been feeding them earthworm pellets and earthworm / super brine mix flakes..

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Never heard of that food. More pictures are needed =-). Yes they are spoiled but I do resist the urge to feed them non stop. Gotta work on getting them there own tanks now. I got two pairs of the T. pasions who need there own home. Waiting for the T. mac's to pair up but think I got to remove the T. pas out first. I'll try to get pictures tomorrow of the C. myrnae tomorrow. One of the males has grown way faster then the other.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
It's gonna have to wait till my day off for the pictures. Work has been killer and I've been beat. I got to clean that tank tomorrow anyways so at least it will look super clean and not tannin colored.

If cichlids could be considered "cute", I would put that label on those little fish :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Cichlids are cute. When there babies. But most things are when babies. Even people when there babies most are cute (Yes I said most cause some are not) but some of those cute ones when they grow up don't look so cute it's like who hit them with the ugly stick? lol. Just how it is.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store