Honduran Red Points

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
They are adorable!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Thanks these are the off spring of a wild caught pair Rusty Wessel caught a few years back on a collection trip..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yeah pretty much the female is full grown, you can compare her with the average size coconut shell she loves to hide in (above photo), plus she is 3 yrs old, as for the male there are two of them in the tank with her not quite as big as she is but they are mature enough to breed.. Thanks man I am going to send you some juvies whenever they do breed.. Well thats if you want some of course..

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Oh ok then there a nice sized small fish. I'll take some when they breed. Need something colorful for my mom's fish tank in the front room. Right now I got my T's in there but would be nice to have a fish of her own in there.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool deal.. Now i just need to make sure they survive because the're in the garage with two heaters in their tank so now electrical malfunctions.. I have 5 tanks in the garage and all 5 have two heaters per tank and the average temp is holding in between 66 to 74 degree.. I need a new place man..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store