Grass algea

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

murdja

Registered Member
Mar 10, 2013
Could use some suggestions on how to help control this blasted grass algea. Have power head, filter for 75 gallon tank (ours is 55). LED light is preset for blue/yellow lights, black paper on ends to filter light and still struggling. Ready to just forget it!! any ideas greatly appreciated.

Duckie

AC Members
Mar 14, 2015
Type of rock? How new is the tank? Testing water before adding? What type of water? How often do you feed?
How about not digging up all these old threads? After 2 years the OP has probably given up on the tank or on receiving an answer.

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
I agree with Duckie. If you have a question, start your own post. If you dig up and hijack a 2 year old post, most of us would not bother to answer. And the original posting person would have moved on.

BoCoMo

In need of grace
Mar 2, 2009
Missouri
I agree with Duckie. If you have a question, start your own post. If you dig up and hijack a 2 year old post, most of us would not bother to answer. And the original posting person would have moved on.
Well you are either too slow to notice or were too lazy to read that it wasn't a hijack nor was it a new question it was about the OP's question. So I didn't notice how old the thread was and was trying to help and unfortunately I ran into too douches that have nothing better to do than try to be the forum police. I'm moving on from this; hopefully you are able to do the same.

Duckie

AC Members
Mar 14, 2015
Well you are either too slow to notice or were too lazy to read that it wasn't a hijack nor was it a new question it was about the OP's question. So I didn't notice how old the thread was and was trying to help and unfortunately I ran into too douches that have nothing better to do than try to be the forum police. I'm moving on from this; hopefully you are able to do the same.
Excuse me? You addressed to me that you wanted to talk about something I wanted to talk about. In that instant you hijacked that thread. With your 2nd post not the first one. There is absolutely no need to get hostile - and you are getting hostile now as can be seen by your choice of language.

I may give you the benefit of the doubt and just classify you as a juvenile with a short temper. Been there, done that myself.

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Let's lighten up folks. Sometimes folks don't notice the date on threads...it happens. No need to descend to name-calling or flaming by anyone.

Mark

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store