Newbe!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bstlouisman

AC Members
Mar 17, 2013
Joplin, MO.
Real Name
Ja'Mes A.
Hello, fellow hobbyist!! Just wanted to introduce myself and rub shoulders with the best to gain knowledge. A bit about myself: I'm a ex-football player that has become very intrigued with the aquatic world. I'm particularly interested in Jack Dempsey/ EBJD/ BGJD cichlids. Breeding and raising top notch pets are what I'm all about. I've been collecting tanks for the past few months and now I'm at the stage of starting to set these tanks up. Lets back up second so I can explain myself.

I am very passionate about anything I get into. I am not some "meat head" looking for a quick buck at the expense of these beautiful fish. I have spent many, many hours reading sites and forums to get insight to make sure that I'm aware of the needs of the JD's. Out of all the sites and articles I've read this is where I've landed. I've read valuable opinions and directions here showing that the members here are actually here to help people. This is exactly what I was looking for. With knowledge from the right people and a bit of luck I am positive I can be successful. Criticism and direction is one thing, but negativity and rudeness will not be tolerated (so if that's your motive don't associate with me). To all others, let's become valuable members and friends that's here to help others. Because I am one that could use some help.

Hopefully I can meet some great people here.

P.S. Any info on EBJD and BGJD FS would greatly be appreciated.
:hi:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store