Sounds Like A Deal To Me!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Not to me. Would never pay 300 for some fish.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Oh I would. In a heartbeat for certain fish. But regardless of any claims by the seller of these being a new species, Poecilia reticulata caught in the wild already have a common name that has been in use for many years. Feeder Guppies.

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
When I first saw it it was at $165, and it sat there most of the week so he was probably already pretty happy already when it took off at the last minute. I can totally appreciate the fact that it's a new, relatively inaccessible population, but those Guppy/Endler folks have gotten crazier than Killie folk!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I like my endlers, but wow....

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
I wonder if I could convert them to saltwater and sell them as super-extra-extreme rare...

stephcps

AC Members
Jun 2, 2009
You see this mentality on ebay...hoped fishy people were a little smarter....

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
You see this mentality on ebay...hoped fishy people were a little smarter....
Smarter takes effort. You need to research, you need to remember what you researched, and you need to apply that learned research. Much easier to be dumb. That said, those are very pretty fish, but if I'm paying that much money for fish, I'm going discus.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store