First Order From Tangled Up In Cichlids

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
Just completed the order today, scheduled for a Thursday delivery. I can't wait!

stephcps

AC Members
Jun 2, 2009
What ya gettin? He has really nice fish. I have ordered from him a couple of times.

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
I'm going to give Dicrossus maculatus another try.

stephcps

AC Members
Jun 2, 2009
pretty!

I have fish coming too. Not from Rapps, but I decided I wanted Geos again. I have had 2 diifferent large groups of Tapajos and lost them both. Once that freak fall snowstorm we had. I lost power for 10 days. Then I had a filter malfunction. I just ordered them
last night and will get them tomorrow! It is always exciting to get a box of fish!

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
You can make any day just like Christmas with a computer and a PayPal account!

Andrewtfw

AC Members
Nov 13, 2011
Germantown, MD
Real Name
Andrew
You can make any day just like Christmas with a computer and a PayPal account!
How very true! I have pkgs coming from Swiss Tropicals and Ken's Fish this week. Taking a 50 min drive to a not so local lfs today.
You should be pleased with your fish from Rapps. Jeff is an honest and friendly guy to do business with.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
I've ordered several fish from Jeff Rapps and have never had any problems. Awesome stock he has. I got my T. meeki and T. sp. 'Gold Mixteco' from him along with my Jaguar Catfish and some Cryptoheros myrnae.

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
I've never heard a bad word about the guy, other than disappointment that his facility isn't open to the public.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store