Ooops....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

KellyFrancis

Holo the Wise Wolf
Jul 13, 2012
Ummm....Guys....How do I get AC out of the mobile view or whatever its called? I was playing with my settings and screwing around with the colors and stuff and I think I got stuck...There's no "Settings" option like there was going in....

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
no clue...i dun have a fancy phone, but how you been? ^_^

KellyFrancis

Holo the Wise Wolf
Jul 13, 2012
I'm on my laptop, lol. That's what's drivin me nuts...

Other than that, I'm peachy. You? :)

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
oooh read your OP wrong hehe,

been good..expanding our tank numbers and getting ready to start breeding for the summer.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
at the bottom of the page, there should be the option for default or full site.

choose it.then choose the theme you want.

and depending how you changed it in the first place, you might need to change it in settings too.

Last edited:

KellyFrancis

Holo the Wise Wolf
Jul 13, 2012
Oooo-kaayyy....Clicking on "Full Site" gets me to a white page. It won't change when I refresh or anything. I've redone it like 5 times in Firefox and even went so far as to try it in Safari with the same result. Any ideas?

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
you broke it......

I'm helpful!

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Oooo-kaayyy....Clicking on "Full Site" gets me to a white page. It won't change when I refresh or anything. I've redone it like 5 times in Firefox and even went so far as to try it in Safari with the same result. Any ideas?
Can you try it in a private or incognito window?

KellyFrancis

Holo the Wise Wolf
Jul 13, 2012
Lol Kaosu!!

Gav, I tried to open AC on my mom's computer and had the same problem. Jawa helped me clean all my history and stuff and that didn't help so his conclusion was that something was messed up in my forum settings.

I also tried it in both Firefox and Safari. *sigh*

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store