sick albino corie

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

platytetrafan

AC Members
Jan 20, 2007
NY
Need help sick female albino corie unable to swim upright did wc 2 days ago parameters are fine saw 2 red marks on her body not sure what this is. Only meds I have are pimafix and aquarisol.l She is breathing heavily. Other fish are fine she is 36 gallon isolated in isolette. Please help

platytetrafan

AC Members
Jan 20, 2007
NY
Can anyone help me? Please read above not sure what to do for her if I can at all. She is still alive but lying on her side. :(

Brian Anderson

AC Members
Nov 17, 2006
Ohio
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Brian Anderson
How long has the tank been established? If all the other fish are fine I would have to assume your water parameters are fine. When you say that they are ok, does that mean you checked them or you are assuming because the water change?

Any signs of ich? Visually or her actions?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

platytetrafan

AC Members
Jan 20, 2007
NY
Tank has been cycled and up and running since 2007 water parameters have been fine the last time I checked and other fish are fine swimming around. The corie is still alive in the isolette but she was having trouble staying upright and swimming. I read in other forums something about bloating I was able to gently get her upright so she is not lying on her side right now. I wonder could she be constipated or could this be a swimbladder issue? I put a small piece of an algae tablet in the isolette to see if she would eat it. I don't see any disease on her I thought I saw a red mark but now don't see it. The other corie is a male and is swimming around no issues.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store