Dishonesty - Keysborough Aquarium

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
G'day Mates,

A member on another site alerted me to the miss use of one of my copy righted images without my permission. Even worse is the blatant dishonesty in their marketing of their product. They have stolen one of my images of one of my wild caught Cyphotilapia gibberosa Mikula and are deliberately using my image to make consumers believe that they are purchasing the following product:

Cyphotilapia Frontosa zaire blue "Tembwe" WC Colony 2M+7FCyphotilapia Frontosa zaire blue "Tembwe" WC Colony 2M+7F. Cyphotilapia Frontosa zaire blue "Tembwe" WC, direct imported from Germany. One colony only, very nice.

This dishonesty is extremely disturbing to me for many reasons. I have decided to fight this by bringing their deception to light.

The contact information for this company is:
Keysborough Aquarium
(03) 9798 3668
info@keysboroughaquarium.com.au
214 Cheltenham Road Keysborough
VIC 3173

Please beware of the deception employed by this seller. I trust this forum post and the others I have planned should be enough for potential buyers to discover their deceptive practices on most internet search engines world wide.

Here is a link to the ad in question.
http://keysboroughaquarium.com.au/in...product_id=230

I have also saved a screen shot of their web page for later publication.

Best regards,
Russ

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Wow, that stinks. Do you want the AC community to do anything or are you fighting this yourself?

Either way, I hope that they have to pay for the misuse of your copy righted image.

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
Wow, that stinks. Do you want the AC community to do anything or are you fighting this yourself?

Either way, I hope that they have to pay for the misuse of your copy righted image.
Thanks! A member found their Facebook page and commented on the situation and I did too. They removed my image. Disturbing situation but they have addressed my issue quickly and I thanked them for that.

Thanks again!

Russ

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Moving this over to GCC and closing the thread. However, it still will remain visible for others to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store