Reviving the hobby in Annapolis, MD

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Crashsector

Registered Member
Mar 17, 2013
Good morning all,

My name is Andy and this is my 29G planted community tank. My dad had tanks since before I was born until I was about 8 or 9 years old. He had everything from angels to discus, piranhas, swords, and tons more I can't remember.

This is my first planted tank and so far it has held 3 green tiger barbs, 4 neon tiger barbs, 6 neon tetras, and I just added 2 female and 1 male red velvet swords. I added 6 ghost shrimp last night and I found 2 dead and the rest are missing this morning, so I guess they were a tasty snack for someone.

The tank is nowhere near what I would like it to be (that's the point, eh?). My crappy Marineland LED lights are not good enough for the plants, so they're struggling and have all been located in the middle of the tank. I also want to switch out the background for black, go with an Eheim canister filter, and convert a vanity into a nice stand. Right now it's on a TV stand.

But any way, here it is, in its disorganized beauty.

--Andy

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store