Greetings AC

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

vreugy

AC Members
Apr 26, 2013
Oklahoma
Greetings. I am not new to aquaria, but it has been quite a few years. So far though, I have a 5g with a very young female Betta, was supposed to be a male. Oh well. Then there is a 5 gallon jar with female feeder guppies, baby ponds snails and a few plants. Last one is a 20 tall. Put a mirror in the back to replace a broken glass. So far, only have the male feeder guppies, pond snails, plants and two assassin snails. Have a 30g I want to clean up and set up, but it will have to wait a little while. I am disabled, so the three I have are about all I can keep up with right now. I live in Oklahoma on 5 acres with the hubby, two dogs and three cats. We are both retired, but hubby has a small quick trip/dinner type store, so we both are busy with it too. I love to talk to others about aquaria and all that go with it. Guess I have rambled on long enough. Hope all are well and have a great weekend.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store