WHAT IS YOUR DREAM TANK?!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
I saw this on the MFK site and just had to see what everyone would do. In all honesty i dont even know what mine would be ATM but ill let it be known that it would be so far out of my budget. Start sharing your dream tanks!!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
A 50' stretch of Letort Spring Run or Yellow Breeches Creek would be nice.........

Brian Anderson

AC Members
Nov 17, 2006
Ohio
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Brian Anderson
I would be ok with a 500g sumped with a 300g. Some datnoids, arowanna, peacocks, rays. You know, all the expensive beautiful varieties of each. A man can dream right?

Also wouldn't mind a 180 heavily planted with a ton of discus. :)

Oh and someone to take care of them. I'd be ok with just enjoying them. Not sucking the poop out every other day.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
I don't know those particular spots...but totally agree with the sentiment!!
Two of the finest trout streams in the world, and both right here in PA and close enough together to fish both in a single glorious day. Ask any serious fly fisherman to make a bucket list of 10 places to fish for trout before he/she dies and unless they've already fished them, at least one of those two will be on it!

CinnamonPearl

Professional Whovian
May 19, 2013
Long Island, NY
My dream aquarium is a 200 gallon Southeast Asian blackwater biotope or a 200 gallon South American blackwater biotope. I'd love to have both one day. Even if they can't be 200 gallons, anything bigger than 60 is good enough for me.

TL1000RSquid

AC Members
Apr 6, 2011
NY
For FW, 500g planted, stocked with BGK, banded shovelnose cat, royal plec, some cichlids that wouldn't get eaten maybe oscar's, and clown loaches.

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011
something that requires scuba gear to scrub the algae, like a cement pond dug right beside the house, viewable through a plexi wall in the basement

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store