FREE Freshwater Fish- Cories, Platies

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CinnamonPearl

Professional Whovian
May 19, 2013
Long Island, NY
I have several freshwater fish that must go. All fish are free. I will split the shipping cost with the buyer. Shipping will depend on your location. The buyer can specify how many they want. I have:

Five three-lined cories (corydoras trilineatus) over 2"
Eight red wag platies (xiphophorus maculatus) .75-1"
Seven harlequin rasboras (rasbora heteromorpha) 1-1.5"

Please contact me if interested. If you would like to know your shipping cost, send me a PM including your zip code and what fish you are interested in. Please not that if you want to know the shipping cost for the cories, it may take a couple of days because I need to get a proper sized bag. Shipping for the platies is about $6 but prices may vary. Payment will be via PayPal. There will be no refund in the event of a DOA considering the fish are free.

CinnamonPearl

Professional Whovian
May 19, 2013
Long Island, NY
UPDATE:
Two people are in line for the rasboras.
Three people in line for the cories. Please no one contact me about the cories. If they become available again, I will update here.
Platies are still available.
I'm getting the proper sized bags for the cories tomorrow so I will post all the shipping costs either tomorrow or Thursday.

CinnamonPearl

Professional Whovian
May 19, 2013
Long Island, NY
UPDATE:
Four people in line for the rasboras.
Please no one else contact me about them. I will update if they become available again.
Platies still available.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

CinnamonPearl

Professional Whovian
May 19, 2013
Long Island, NY
UPDATE:
2 people are now in line for the platies. If you are still interested in the platies, you may still PM me.

CinnamonPearl

Professional Whovian
May 19, 2013
Long Island, NY
hi i will take the cories and the rasboras. my code is 76541.
.many thanks
I already have people in line for the cories and rasboras. There are a lot of people in line for those fish so I will not put you in line as well. If they become available, I will put it in this thread and you can take them then. Sorry.

CinnamonPearl

Professional Whovian
May 19, 2013
Long Island, NY
UPDATE:
Both the cories and the rasboras are no longer available. Sorry to the other people in line for them. No one PM me about those fish please.

CinnamonPearl

Professional Whovian
May 19, 2013
Long Island, NY
UPDATE: Platies no longer available. Mods please close thread.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store