Hi there! New here from Pennsylvania!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

pleco77

Registered Member
May 30, 2013
:hi: I spotted a link to this site online, in which the individual was offering their pleco. It seemed like a very wise idea, since you know that everyone here
understands aquariums and takes pride in caring for their fish. It seemed like a better idea than craig's list or ebay. So I was wondering if anyone here is looking for a 12" pleco.
He is so precious. He wags his tail, tries to mimick me when I'm doing massage, by wiggling his fins, and is a real sweetie. I'm in Pennsylvania. Is there anyone with an indoor pond who's looking for a pleco? plecoA.jpgpleco1B.jpg

plecoA.jpg pleco1B.jpg

pleco77

Registered Member
May 30, 2013
He's a common pleco. He's so darn cute. He wags his tail when I add water to the tank, and at time, he flips like a dolphin. He loves to watch me do my fiance's back massage. He watches me move my hands and starts wiggling his fins, as though he's imitating me. It's so cute. He reminds me of a dog. He really is a friendly creature. :)

pleco77

Registered Member
May 30, 2013
He or she is a common pleco. About a foot in legnth, maybe a little more. My fiance thinks it's a female, because of the way it swooshes its body from side to side in the gravel. He thinks it could be egg laying behavior. I only have one pleco, so there are no little ones on the way if it is a female. Whateverthe case, Swishy seems to be lonely, and takes a front row seat at the glass to watch me do my fiance's back massage. He or she watches me move my hands, and starts to move its fins along with me. It's the cutest thing! :)

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC! You might want to make a post in our classifieds forum...

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
PA? Would that be Erie, Philadelphia, or somewhere in between?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store