FREE Common Pleco 12" brwn&gold. For pickup in Horsham, Pennsylvania

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pleco77

Registered Member
May 30, 2013
plecoA.jpg

pleco1B.jpg

Do you have an indoor pond? Do you need an algea eater? This is the sweetest algea eater you could own.

Very calm, but likes to swoop up to the top and dive down at random. Before I put a top of the tank, he was doing flips like a dolphin.
When I add water to the tank, he swims under the steam and wags his tail. It's so cute. When I do my fiance's back massage, he watches
and wiggled his fins, like he's trying to immitate my hand motions. It's so darn cute. I wish I didn't have to rehome him, but he has grown too large for my tank.

I would really love him to go to a home with an indoor pond, or a 150-200 gallon tank.
He deserves to swim freely, in a spacious environment. He loves zucchini and other squash.

I called him a 'he' but I really don't know how to sex them. My fiance thinks it could be a female, since we recently noticed that he shifts in the gravel, like an alligator playing in dirt, which kind of looks like egg laying behavior, but we're not sure. Also, I have a whole family of guppies that you can help yourself to. Babies, males and females. The males are very colorful.

plecoA.jpg pleco1B.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store