WTB Guppies or Mollies - PU/S - 28409

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

lann

AC Members
Sep 30, 2011
Sunny East Coast
Real Name
Lori
It is that time again to broaden our livebearer stock.

Looking for around 20 assorted adult mollies or guppies for $35.00 or under shipped.

Even though our local petstore has all livebearers on sale for $1.00 up until June 16, 2013, we would much rather prefer to purchase from a member.

Please pm us if you have any available.

fishcrazy2

AC Members
Mar 24, 2013
Maryland
I have a couple different crosses. Mosaic, Snakeskin, Lace, Half Black, and Leopard they are all crossed though. Most of them are yellow, red, orange, and some pink. The male in my profile picture is mines. I have some new fry growing up only like a week old. My old fry are mostly female though. When did you want them by? Are you looking for some that are already breeding?

This is how some of my other Males look:

Guppies.jpgGuppy.jpg

This is how most of the females look:
female guppy.jpg

Guppies.jpg female guppy.jpg Guppy.jpg

Last edited:

lann

AC Members
Sep 30, 2011
Sunny East Coast
Real Name
Lori
I have a couple different crosses. Mosaic, Snakeskin, Lace, Half Black, and Leopard they are all crossed though. Most of them are yellow, red, orange, and some pink. The male in my profile picture is mines. I have some new fry growing up only like a week old. My old fry are mostly female though. When did you want them by? Are you looking for some that are already breeding?
We are looking for breeding stock currently but are in no rush.

kimbm04r

AC Members
Feb 4, 2005
Warsaw, IN.
Real Name
Myra
I have white mollies that were born 4/7 and dalmatian mollies that were born on 4/9. I have yellow and black also but they are considerably younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store