I'm Back

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mr.bigglesworth

AC Members
Feb 19, 2012
Norcal, East Bay Area
Real Name
Ryan
Hi all, I am posting this just to let you know I would like to become a part of this community again. First, I would just like to say I have matured, and am now 16 years old. With this title comes the fact that I need to grow up. So to do this my dad says I need to face my fears. this is one of them, facing the hundreds of people who I had annoyed and angered and letting them know that I have lost many a night of sleep obsessively wondering what some of you members might have thought of me. I would like to say I am sorry. I am sorry for causing such a disturbance. I am sorry for angering a few mods, no probably all of them. I am most of all sorry to JK47. Due to me personally not wanting to disturb the mods, I will only be logging in perhaps once a week (if that). Im not going to download the app, simply because that causes too much of a temptation. And I got a job a few weeks ago, im working as a bagger at Safeway. I don't have the time for fun anymore. And I dont have the itches to post any longer. That disappeared long ago. In fact, i find it difficult to post, its a huge embarrassment (as it should be). But its a walk of shame that must be endured. If it helps, I thought about taking my own life shortly after everything blew up.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome Back!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store