Time to Upgrade!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Benson

Roll Tide!
Apr 8, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
Real Name
Benson Walker
I'm upgrading my tank. Not size wise but tank quality. It's a Lee Mar 95 gallon rimless starphire tank. 48*24*17 are the dimensions. Pics to follow. Building the stand now.

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
The heat got to his brain. :screwy:

What LFS do you go to, Benson?

Benson

Roll Tide!
Apr 8, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
Real Name
Benson Walker
authmal, I live in Goodyear so I have to travel to get to any good LFS. I got this tank at Ocean Floor. I bought my fish Reef Culture. I get my equipment from them and Aquarium Arts. Corals from all over.

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
authmal, I live in Goodyear so I have to travel to get to any good LFS. I got this tank at Ocean Floor. I bought my fish Reef Culture. I get my equipment from them and Aquarium Arts. Corals from all over.
Ocean Floor *does* have an outstanding array of tanks. :thumbsup: I may head over there in the next month or so. You should check out Aquatouch up on 32nd Street and Cactus. Take 10 East to 51 North, exit on Cactus, heading west, it's on the southwest corner. They've got some pretty decent corals (in my limited experience) and a decent array of salt and fresh water fish. They have a separate facility in which they quarantine all of their shipments, and it's the first place that's told me I can't have a specific fish for a specific reason. In the first case, it was stiphodons, because I had already indicated I wanted rams. In the most recent instances, it was while discussing what I plan to do for a saltwater tank, and the subsequent stocking. Great and knowledgeable staff, for the most part. They've got some new blood there, but they're smart enough to go ask someone else if you stump them. Casey and Donald are great.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store