Well Herro There :)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TheLindseyPanda

AC Members
Jun 25, 2013
Real Name
Lindsey
Thought I would introduce myself, as you will all begin to hear a lot from me (read:you will have to consistently be my heroes as I delve into the daunting task of keeping a small ?herd? of fish alive and well). My aquarium journey started when my mother bought a ten gallon tank setup and filled it with a couple of skirt tetras and some other fish I cannot recall. We did not monitor anything (I know, GASP!), and somehow managed to keep the fish alive for a decent amount of time, one of the skirt tetras lived about 6 years. However, this was probably more due to sheer luck than anything. Somehow, these hardy little guys, or girls, made it through an unintentional fish-in cycling without any of our own assistance (other than feeding and cleaning their water). My mother gave up the tank after she realized she didn't enjoy the hobby. I, however, kept the little black stand for myself, using it as a stand for my cactus collection (which I have recently managed to kill). For a while, I had a male petsmart betta, which died about a year or so ago. I kept him in a 5 gallon set up, but could not find a filter that wouldn't catch his fins like sails and toss him around the tank, so he went without. Without further ado, I bring you my new mission (which I will need a lot of help with) KEEP SOME FISH ALIVE. I will buy a ten gallon setup and take it from there. So get ready for a slew of newbie questions. We are going to have loads of fun ;)

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store