FREE Assassin snails - Fresno, Ca - pickup/ship

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
I have 10 small assassin snails for free. They're around pea size, more or less.
I prefer pickup in 93650 but can ship for $8 USPS priority. I have no styrofoam/insulation so cannot guarantee live arrival of snails.
PM/email.

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
All gone for now.

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
Have about 5 more assassin snails.
Also, I have 1 juvenile (1.2") sewellia "spotted" for FREE. Part of its fin is clear (as seen in the photo attached) and is the biggest out of the juveniles and do not have room for it. Pickup in 93650 or shipping is USPS express (1.5 lbs. from zipcode). Sorry, will not ship it priority. I will only give it away if you have the right setup for it (river/high oxygen level tank;temperate)

DSC_0969 (2).JPG

All are FREE. I prefer pickup for both but willing to ship ($8 USPS priority for snails;USPS express for the loach). I will be out of town tomorrow and will get back to PMs asap.

DSC_0969 (2).JPG

leshrimp

AC Members
Jul 6, 2013
Have about 5 more assassin snails.
Also, I have 1 juvenile (1.2") sewellia "spotted" for FREE. Part of its fin is clear (as seen in the photo attached) and is the biggest out of the juveniles and do not have room for it. Pickup in 93650 or shipping is USPS express (1.5 lbs. from zipcode). Sorry, will not ship it priority. I will only give it away if you have the right setup for it (river/high oxygen level tank;temperate)

View attachment 208214

All are FREE. I prefer pickup for both but willing to ship ($8 USPS priority for snails;USPS express for the loach). I will be out of town tomorrow and will get back to PMs asap.
Why not ship priority? It will die if you don't.

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
Why not ship priority? It will die if you don't.
The fish is only available for express shipping (usually overnight or the latest 2 days after ship date) compared to priority which is 2 to 3 days (sometimes East coast takes 4+ days). That is too long for the fish to be stuck in a box even with using breather bags. Snails can take the heat better and do not require that much water and oxygen.

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
Okay, I have about 20 more baby assassin snails. Free for local pickup 93650 or you pay $8 for USPS priority. No insulation/styrofoam so please check your weather before as I am not responsible for dead snails. PM/email.

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
Bump. Still have plenty left as they keep popping out of the substrate when I think I removed all of them.

Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
I am pretty sure I have around 10 available after I ship out the 20 for lexi. They might be a little smaller than pea size though as these are younger. Let me know if you are still interested as I will have to dig through the main tank substrate tomorrow.

Also, I am looking for someone preferably local (93650), to take 10 mixed sewellia fry (not hybrids but both species of sewellia fry look the same until older). These will be around half an inch. All FREE to a good home but you must have a river/hillstream setup as I do not want them to be put into a tropical tank where they will be picked on. Of course I can ship but not worth it in my opinion for free fish as express will be around $40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store