URGENT!!!! Dwarf gourami can't swim

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fish Master

Needs more fish tanks
Aug 17, 2012
Colorado
:uhoh:My dwarf gourami has barely been able to swim all day now. All day he has been breathing rapidly. His stomach has been really big lately and has had long white stringy poo.:1zhelp::help2::help:

Fish Master

Needs more fish tanks
Aug 17, 2012
Colorado
Noooooooooooooooo! he died :cry:. He starting swimming on his side jerkily and violently then death. Why are all my fish suddenly dieing

axelrod12

AC Members
Jan 10, 2011
Connecticut
Real Name
Greg
You really need to give more info and get a test kit. How long has this tank been set up. Was it cycled. What sort of water changes are being done?

I believe in cause and effect usually. Did anything change when or before all the fish started dying?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
http://www.aquariacentral.com/forum...p!-Dwarf-gourami-is-bloated-and-has-white-poo!

This is the extent of the information we've been given so far...

While I do hope the gourami isn't dead yet, you have to realize that posting like that multiple times isn't going to solve anything or give anyone incentive to help out. Experienced members get put off by frantic posting. The next time you run into an issue you need to give us actual information in a calm fashion so people can make a proper diagnosis and suggest the correct course of action.

I've also read a few of your previous threads and maybe you should take a step back before you try to setup more tanks. Figure out what's going on with your current ones if all your fish are dying as your signature says...

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
When you ask for help, and you refuse to provide the information requested, two things are going to happen.

The people who are most able to won't be able to, because they don't have enough data to work with.

The impatient people who are most able to help (no one here is paid to be here and participate, and is here on their free time, which they may not have much of) may stop spending time checking to see if you provided any relevant data.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store