FS FS: F1 A. compressiceps Muzi gold head (buy 6 and get 4 FREE!)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
SUMMER SPECIAL: Purchase six F1 Altolamprologus compressiceps Muzi gold head (approx.: 1.25" to 1.50”) for $90.00 and get an additional four more at no extra charge! That’s 10 Muzis for $90! That should help offset the FedEx shipping costs???

South Bend, IN Shipping or Pick up. Shipping is next day via FedEx Priority Overnight (quote available upon request). I custom make my own shipping boxes to help minimize shipping costs. You pay actual shipping costs + $8 (to help cover miscellaneous costs: cardboard boxes, Styrofoam, oxygen, heat packs, bags, & PayPal fee).

Live arrival guarantee: In the event of a DOA fish, please send me a digital image (within three hours of delivery of the shipment) of the DOA fish in the unopened bag. Credit will be the price of the DOA fish.

Pictures are of the two wild males that spawned all of the fry that are for sale. Is there another wild male gold head, in the hobby today, that is equal to the male in the first two images???

Thank you, Russ

This bloke isn't so bad either :)

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Thats a beautiful fish. How large do these fish grow?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
Sale is going really well! Shipped out 26 fish last night and it looks like another 32 are set to go out on Monday. Thanks for the great response!

Availability is still good at this time.

Thanks,
Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store