Your doing it wrong...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fish_Bone

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Central Illinois
Real Name
Samual
So...

Am I annoying? I do post wrong or something?

More often than not I feel like my threads or post are ignored. Don't get me wrong there is a core group that usually reply.

Maybe I am over reacting, but I came here to meet people with a common interests and a helping hand in learning more.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Over reacting. People get busy, and this hobby, this forum, while fun, informative and helpful, is usually secondary to work, family, friends. I'm sure not every thread gets read by members that have valid input for the thread. There are only so many hours in the day.

It also helps if you're asking for help, and people ask you probing questions, answer the questions, even if you don't think it's important.

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
Yep. Also keep in mind that it's summer. That means vacations, mowing the lawn, camping, kids, etc. Summers are busier in real life, which means less time for online activities. Add in that a lot of people won't respond simply because they've nothing to add. How many 'yes, what ZZZZ said is right on the money' posts do you want? I tend to reply only if I have something additional to add beyond what others have said, or if I disagree.

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
I tend to reply only if I have something additional to add beyond what others have said, or if I disagree.
Or if I haven't read through the entire thread before replying, so don't know that I'm repeating something already said.

Fractalis

Heavy Weapons Guy
Mar 3, 2011
there are limiting factors to things like this

for example there are plenty of asian aquarium enthusiasts (u dont speak asian lingo i think)
most ppl prefer cats and dogs to fish
some ppl are total Zoidbergs when it comes to internet and computers alike
not everyone owns a computer and internet service

all of these cut down your potential candidates to a few 100-10000 ppl

all of these ppl are spread out through various aquarium internet forums and some may tire of the whole forum thing

so only a few dedicated knowlegable (or crazy) remain

Fish_Bone

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Central Illinois
Real Name
Samual
Fractalis is some kind of special... So basically the core group that post here is really the only people on the forum, got it.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
he is special alright....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store