FS Gigantic Healthy Colorful Plants Package Ship/Pick Up 94118

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchFry

AC Members
Feb 7, 2011
Hi,

I am going to grad school, so I have to tear down my tanks. My largest tank is a 20 Gallon Long which is pretty much overflowing with plant growth. It's been a really great tank to work with, and I am sad to see it go!

As you can see from the pictures, there are hundreds of plants in this tank. Every single plant is included in this package. Plants are very clean as this is a shrimp tank, but there may be some small traces of algae.

There are absolutely NO planaria or pest snails in this tank!

You could use this package to plant a huge tank (50-100 gallons), or many small tanks.

These will all be rooted stems, and each plant species will be packaged individually and labeled.

Some of the plant species included are:

- rotala rotundifolia
- ludwigia repens arcuata
- ludwigia repens
- bacopa monnieri
- bacopa caroliniana
- java moss
- hygrophila corymbosa angustifolia
- hygrophila corymbosa siamensis
- sagittaria subulata
- persicaria kawaegonum
- nymphoides taiwan
- hornwort
- lotus plant

I am selling the entire lot for $100, a fraction of what they are worth!!! Shipping will be additional, based on location and whether insulation is needed.

Please PM with questions.

Note, the entire tank setup will be for sale for $450 once the plants are cleared out. The tank, LED planted tank light, Eheim 2213 filter, Eheim heater, Aquatek regulator/solenoid/paintball adapter, ceramic diffuser, brass bubble counter, CO2 paintball tank, stainless filter intake, timers, etc. will all be available for local pickup in San Francisco, CA (inner Richmond by California and 3rd Ave).

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1374512193.731423.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1374512220.964447.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1374512193.731423.jpg ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1374512220.964447.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store