Welina mai no (Greetings)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

huapala

AC Members
Jul 25, 2013
Ke Aupuni Hawaii, Hawaiian Kingdom
Real Name
Huapala
Aloha mai kakou! O Huapala no wau a ua hauoli no wau e hiki ke ao aku ma keia hui.
Hi every one I am Huapala and it makes me happy to be part of this community where we can learn and exchange knowledge. I have used a variety of forums to hone my understanding of gardening and raising fish. It feels good to be an official member of a forum that is dedicated to fish rearing. All my tanks (except my fry tank) use gravity filters that are also grow beds. I grow lettuce, strawberries, turmeric, taro, chili peppers and at the same time raise a variety of tropical fish. Hawaiians were always known for their ability to practice both horticulture and aquaculture in a symbiotic system known as a loi (terraced pond field) I am continuing to walk down the path my ancestors set for me and I am fortunate enough to be living in an age where knowledge is everywhere.
all tilapia.jpg29gallon community.jpgtilapia fry.jpgmosquitos.jpg
mahalo no me ke aloha

all tilapia.jpg 29gallon community.jpg tilapia fry.jpg mosquitos.jpg

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Welcome to AC! what type of fish do you raise?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

huapala

AC Members
Jul 25, 2013
Ke Aupuni Hawaii, Hawaiian Kingdom
Real Name
Huapala
Mahalo ia oukou! I am raising tilapia, rainbows, goby, pleco, corys, tetras, and mosquitoes. I have four (4) tanks set up: 50gallon; 5gallon; 10gallon; 29gallon

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store