FS Yellow Shrimps, Red Plecos, Self-Cloning Crays, Bronze Corys -- Ship or P/U TX

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikeguppies

AC Members
Apr 28, 2011
Houston, TX
Real Name
Thien Truong
Hey all,

Got some goodies up for grab.

Fire Neon Shrimps - known for the Neon Yellow Racing Stripe down majority of their back. Definitely more yellow than regular yellow shrimps. By far the nicest Yellow Neos I've seen around.
$4 each; 10+1 = $35 (3package available); Berried female = $20 (3 available)

Bronze Cories(1.5-2 inches) - bred in Houston tap water; great substrate cleaners.
$2.00 each

Marbled Self Cloning Cray Juvies(2-2.5 inch) - all you need is one and you'll have tons in no time; great for feeders.
$2.00 each

Super Red Marbled Bristlenose Plecos (Short-fin
) - They are 2-2.5 inch juvies that are too young to determine gender. Nice color to contrast substrate and surroundings in a tank. Mom can be seen in second picture.
$7.00 each

Trade wish list: Quality shrimp food and supplements, breather bags, other shrimps, nice plants, L144 LF blue eyed, Rocket Filters, etc.
First come first serve.
Located between Reliant and Pearland for local pickups.
Can ship or deliver at your expense. Shipping will run about $9-$12 based on quantity and location.
Thanks for looking.

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
Hmm. I have thought about going with yellows for my next neo shrimp, but the price, hmm. Is that including shipping, USPS priority? If so I may be able to pull it off, pmt on Fri. 8/2. If not please specify shipping price.

ilikeguppies

AC Members
Apr 28, 2011
Houston, TX
Real Name
Thien Truong
Hmm. I have thought about going with yellows for my next neo shrimp, but the price, hmm. Is that including shipping, USPS priority? If so I may be able to pull it off, pmt on Fri. 8/2. If not please specify shipping price.
Shipping is not included in the package price of the shrimps.
Shipping will be calculated based on quantity and location.
So it would be $35 for one package plus shipping cost which I roughly estimated being between $9-$12

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
I could do with less than 10. Er I meant "fewer than".....(shudders in fear waiting for ghost of grade school grammar teacher Mrs. Faulk to fade back into the netherworld.) :)

Xphi

Registered Member
Jul 31, 2013
Are the crayfish still available ? How many ? Is the shipping combined for multiple crays ?

ilikeguppies

AC Members
Apr 28, 2011
Houston, TX
Real Name
Thien Truong
Are the crayfish still available ? How many ? Is the shipping combined for multiple crays ?
Crays are still available. Depending on how many you get will determine how much shipping will be.
Shipping for 10 crays is different from shipping for 50 crays.

ilikeguppies

AC Members
Apr 28, 2011
Houston, TX
Real Name
Thien Truong
I have another 3-4 package of shrimps ready for new homes if anyone's interested in some.
Cories are down to about 20 left
Plecos are down to 15 left
Plenty of Crays available - $1.50 each

Comment from one of my customers who received some shrimps today.
"Oh my word! They are beautiful!!! I've struggled to find good yellows and these exceed my expectations! That's impressive seeing they are genrally a bit washed out when stressed. They all look healthy as can be! Oh! Thank-you for the cholla! That was so sweet of you! I've been meaning to get some for a while and these will be the perfect addition to my 10 gallon! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!! Right now I have 4 lines of yellows and I think I will get more of these in the near future (if they are available) to get some new genetics in one of those other lines. You should be very proud of your yellows! Thank-you again!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store