FREE Wanted Crayfish in need of re-homing

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
I am looking for folks who want to re-home their crayfish. I will gladly pay shipping. My goal is to have a new project to work on and keep folks from releasing them into the wild.

leshrimp

AC Members
Jul 6, 2013
There is a use selling crayfish right now. I don't know if anyone really wants to give things for free. :(

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
Re-homing is better than messing up the eco system. I like to work with them and it is a shame they are being banned in several states.

lann

AC Members
Sep 30, 2011
Sunny East Coast
Real Name
Lori
Where are you located? We had our largest "momma" crayfish drop a nice size brood of babies about a month ago.

We have around 100 baby marbled crayfish you can have for free if you come & pick them up. In order to give them the proper space, we had to let them grow-out in the guppy pond & they are big enough now to where they have started to snack on some of the guppies & we do not want them eating our stock.

We don't want to ship them as it is not worth the time nor do we have any shipping supplies so you would need to pick them up in Wilm., NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store