Hello, My name is Peggy Sue.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Peggy.Sue

Registered Member
Aug 13, 2013
Moultrie, GA
I am here because I am about to become a full time student, and I need to re-home my Black Ghost Knife Fish with someone who is familiar with the care of them. I also have several Cory Cats that live with him (including two breeding pairs) and a small plecostomus that need to be re-homed as well. I do not want any money, just the assurance they go to a good home. My BKG is much too big for my tank anyway, and I feel guilty that he is stuck in it. He's very gentle and likes frozen bloodworms, but doesn't seem to fancy anything else. He is about a foot long, I'm guesstimating, fairly thick bodied with a prominant white "beard" and striking white rings on his tail. I live in the far south GA area, and anyone who can safely transport him and anyone who may be interested in the other fish as well please contact me. I'm not sure what means of contact are apporved here, so just let me know. The tank will be sold dirt cheap as well, so there is that too. Thanks for reading :) Peggy

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Welcome to AC! You might want to post this in the classifieds and even over at our sister website, Monster Fish Keepers....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store