Coralife power strip (digital) issues

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
So I bought one of these a while back when I thought they were cool and not overpriced, and had been using it for non-aquarium use with no issues. But I had to reset the photoperiod and now the daylight outlets are not registering with my light (Current Satellite LED+). I have it set from 12pm (on) to 9pm (off) under the first PRG setting. It's on AUTO mode, which means it should recognize that, but it doesn't. The clock is set correctly. The equipment and light plug fine into the 24/7 outlets. Is it possible that there's a disconnect with the fixture and the outlet somehow? Or is the outlet just going bad since it's been in use for a while? It just became a problem today.

Narwhal72

AC Members
Aug 13, 2009
If the time for it to come on has already passed you have to wait 24 hours before it will activate again. The timers do not know whether they are supposed to be on or off. Only when they are supposed to change. Leave it go and I bet it will be working fine by noon today.

Andy

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store