FS to wonderful only, betta, frogs, loaches, guppies and set ups LA, CA 90006

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_starr

AC Members
Aug 6, 2011
California
Real Name
Dani :)
I have two complete 10 gallon set ups that I am looking to rehome due to that I'm moving to a different state and it’d be too much of a hassle to take them with. I want them to go to great homes only, and want them to stay in the tanks they are currently in (OR moved to a bigger, better, planted tank- but not taken out and stuffed in a tiny 2.5-5 gallon, or given to whoever will take them.) So if that's your plan, please look elsewhere. If you’re interested in just the fish/frogs too, let me know :)

I have two 10 gallons that share a steel double stand (bought from foster and smiths).

First 10 gallon- Houses a single, male betta, Sawyer. It also has some Malaysian trumpet, pond, and blue/red/leopard ramshorn snails. Plants are ludwigia narrow leaf, bacopa australis, and a few stems of rotala Bangladesh, myrio mattogrossense, and rotala rotundifolia. Substrate is eco complete.
Bottom 10 gallon- Houses 6 african dwarf frogs, 4 black kuhli loaches, 4 male fancy guppies, 1? ghost shrimp, and the same snails as above. (Yes it is overstocked, I do bi weekly water changes though, got all the fish from CL and the person told me 2 frogs, 2 fish…) Plants are ludwigia repens, bacopa australis, and 2 anubias plants. Substrate is pool filter sand.

The frogs are hard to feed; they eat 1 cube of frozen bloodworms each day. You have to target feed them with stainless steel tongs, and the food has to be right in front of/above their mouth or they won’t find the food. The kuhli loaches eat the worms they miss.
If anyone would be interested in giving my babies a wonderful home, please pm me :)

Pics of the tanks (plants have grown in much more since, and the top tank has the three other plants in there now too) can be seen here http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?273272-Aquascape-tips-for-my-10-gallon-PICS

If you have a wonderful set up and (local pick up) want the fish and frogs then they are free. (Frogs and loaches are a set though unless you are careful to feed worm by worm as before I moved the loaches in there, any food they missed would rot as they are horrible scavengers) I’d like to get around $30 for each tank, or would do $50 for both plus all my fish stuff.

Thanks for looking!

dani_starr

AC Members
Aug 6, 2011
California
Real Name
Hey sorry I just did right now! My apologies :)

dani_starr

AC Members
Aug 6, 2011
California
Real Name
Bump :) Price is only 15 for each set up or 25 for both and I,m very negotiable! :) fishdude3233 I cleared out my pm so please resend your message.

dani_starr

AC Members
Aug 6, 2011
California
Real Name
Hey was moving back home to CO, but I guess we are gonna stay here for a couple more years instead. :/ It was finalized yesterday a couple days ago. So mods feel free to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store