FS 38 gallon full set up. Antioch, IL, PU only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

vwill279

AC Members
Oct 7, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Real Name
Vanessa
38 gallon glass aquarium full set up for sale $100 OBO. Comes with tank, wood veneer stand, background, lid, filter, heater, light fixture, white sand substrate, some decor and plants and fish. Can also include a breeder trap for the guppies, a 6 gal bucket, and a net if needed. Pictures to come, or can email them.

Fish include lots of different beautiful guppies, 2 calico bristlenose plecos, and 2 kribensis cichlids. Available separately as well.

Tank is up and running. Selling due to moving soon and downsizing my hobby. Tank is in great shape. No leaks. Top and filter have some limescale buildup that can be easily cleaned with a razorblade. System does have some algae, but the snails keep the glass spotless, I never have to scrub. Snails are malaysian trumpet snails which live in the sand except at night and feeding time and 2 assassin snails, which keep the other snail population in check. May be some ramshorn snails as well.

You pick up and move: will need 2 people. I can bag the fish and plants and drain the tank down to 5%.

Also have a 6 gal black fluval edge tank for sale $50 obo. Light fixture does not work, but up and running no leaks, also pick up only. No livestock or plants included with this tank.

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
I'm in Jeff County MO if that is close. I would need it delivered and would pay extra depending on total price. P.M. with a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store