Pet Supplies Plus $1/gal sale.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
I get the emails from them when this sale happens. Unfortunately i dont have space or time for another tank because of work and maintaince on the other tanks :/ but im going to eventually sell my 40B tank and stand and buy something a bit larger. Maybe a 50B or a 55. I dont know yet. But its good that you let everyone know about the sale. Now a new tank wont damage the wallet so much LOL

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
I here you man.

I'm at my paltry 3-tank limit for the time being. :grinyes:

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011
I wish there was one near me :(

I here you man.

I'm at my paltry 3-tank limit for the time being. :grinyes:
I've found a way around my personal limit (and maybe you can, too) by rescuing "fish in need." I put a mishandled cichlid in my QT to revive it, so naturally, I had to set up a new QT which now has a rescued large pleco in it... so, naturally, I got a new QT. you feel good doing it, and it's an easy excuse to entertain MTS.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Inaturally, I had to set up a new QT which now has a rescued large pleco in it...
You realize that the humanitarian in you should be woried about the forever home for the pleco, and seeing as they should grow to around 2 feet long, it would be prudent to set up something of at least a standard 180 gallon tank, and potentially more.

then furnish some dense vegetation, and a whole stack of driftwood.

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
Glabe..

Oh no you DIDN'T!

now I'm thinking about it..

Glabe

River Rat
May 10, 2011
You realize that the humanitarian in you should be woried about the forever home for the pleco, and seeing as they should grow to around 2 feet long, it would be prudent to set up something of at least a standard 180 gallon tank, and potentially more.

then furnish some dense vegetation, and a whole stack of driftwood.
That would be ideal, but he can't stay in my 20g for long, so he may have to settle for a little smaller than 180. It depends on when I find someone who wants him. The humanitarian in me is satisfied that he's out of that 5g tank

Glabe..

Oh no you DIDN'T!

now I'm thinking about it..
If you don't, you're a bad person :thm:

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
That would be ideal, but he can't stay in my 20g for long,
ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't keep a common in anything less than 2 feet deep!!!!!

on a more serious note, good on you! I wish I had a good excuse for my MTS..

(but I don't)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store