Anybody Subscribe to TFH Magazine?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
Yea its a good mag. Nice pics, good faqs, nice articles. They run a promo for earth day sometimes where you can get a digital 1 yr subscription for $1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

discuspaul

AC Members
Jun 22, 2010
Surrey, B.C. Canada (Vancouver)
Real Name
Paul
I subscribed to TFH as a kid in the late 1950's and got it for about 10 years after that. Then I had a long hiatus while I travelled a lot through several countries while being transferred on my job, and only kept fish on & off during that time. I re-subscribed about 5 years ago, when I got back into serious discus-keeping, and wondered why the heck I didn't keep ordering it through all the years. If I had, wow, would I ever have had a collection that would probably be worth a few $$ ! It's a great publication for the aquarist - although I've mostly been in freshwater, whereas today's issues are much more heavily focused on marine/saltwater than they were in the 1960's through 80's. And perhaps rightly so.

qwe123

AC Members
Jul 30, 2008
Western Mass
I enjoy reading it just to expand my knowledge about the hobby. My wife enjoys it as a stepping stone to getting into the hobby. I wish I had subscribed a long time ago...

BallAquatics

Fish Breeder
Oct 9, 2010
Central Ohio, USA
www.ballaquatics.com
Real Name
Dennis Ball
After reading it on and off for the past 40 years, I'm thinking of letting my subscription run out.....

Monthly column about Discus... I don't keep Discus

Monthly column about hi-tech planted tanks... I'm not interested in these either

About half the magazine is now saltwater... I'm strictly freshwater

I have truly enjoyed the magazine over the years, but not so much lately.

Dennis

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store