Chat issues?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

missmeliss

Addicted to Aquariums
Aug 18, 2008
Exit 34B
Real Name
Melissa
Is anybody else having issues with chat? Mine won't even load, just gives a bunch of errors on the page.

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Can't say about chat, but I have noticed that I haven't been getting any friend requests lately....wondering if that might be broken, too?

wantokeeptrout

AC Members
Jan 7, 2012
Oakville
chat is limited to a certain time each month, if it were free open chat trolls and unpleasant characters whould overwhelm the mods (actually tested and occured) and ruin it for everyone else

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
chat is limited to a certain time each month, if it were free open chat trolls and unpleasant characters whould overwhelm the mods (actually tested and occured) and ruin it for everyone else
Pssst... this is AC, not MFK.

I connected without a problem this AM using chrome, have been seeing issues if I try to use IE 8 though.

seen the same error messages on the top of member pages also, so it's probably something due to a recent upgrade or change, and I'd expect will be sorted out shortly.

I am assuming though that someone has reported this to the administration. But I do currently see people connected to chat on the main forum page, so I assume that it's working or there's a usable workaround.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store