WTB WTB - Male Apistogramma Cacatuoides - Richmond, Va - Shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

theluckysloth

AC Members
Jun 24, 2013
Virginia
Real Name
Seth
I have two females in an established tank but I need a male. I can't find any on Aquabid and no LFS carry them around here. If it is within an hour (central Virginia) I can pick up. Orange flash, double or triple red... as long as it's A. cacatuoides I'm interested. Message me here or shoot me an email at setho466@gmail.com. In terms of pricing, make an offer for what you have. I'm hoping not to pay too much more than $10-15 (shipping not factored in of course) unless it's wild caught or F1 or extremely vibrant.

Thanks!

theluckysloth

AC Members
Jun 24, 2013
Virginia
Real Name
Seth
Yeah, I've been to Azalea before and I know they rarely stock Apistos. I'll talk to them about ordering one, I just generally like ordering directly from breeders and I know there are quite a few who frequent this site.

stephcps

AC Members
Jun 2, 2009
I don't know if you are willing to ship but Atlantis fish hatcheries in New york...www.cichlid.net. Has several species of apisto. They will generally sell you sexed individuals. I have had great luck with them....they have really nice fish. I did everything by email and they were super easy to work with. Also, there are a couple of breeders on aquabid that if you contact them...will sell you sexed individuals. Apistodave being one. Many times a side deal is better anyway!

theluckysloth

AC Members
Jun 24, 2013
Virginia
Real Name
Seth
I actually found one from someone nearby, is there anyway to delete the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store