FS PLANTS!!! Bacopa and ludwigia! Shipping Los Angeles, CA 90006

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_starr

AC Members
Aug 6, 2011
California
Real Name
Dani :)
I need to give my aquariums a trim badly, so here I am to sell off the cuttings.

*Just like to add, the ludwigia sp. and bacopa plants seem to be extremely hardy/good beginner plants. I only use liquid fertilizers (Excel and Flourish) about once every 1-2 weeks, and they grow like weeds. A piece breaks off, and grows into a whole new plant. Lighting is 2 18watt t5s. They even do well in PFS sand with root tabs/liquid ferts.*

Here are the stems/cuttings for sale and prices, all prices are for 5-6”+ stems/cuttings unless otherwise specified;
-Bacopa australis (easily 25+ available, bright green) $3 for 7 stems, $15 shipped for all
-Ludwigia repens narrow (easily 25+ available, most are red color) $3 for 5 stems, $20 shipped for all
-Ludwigia repens broad leaf (easily 25+ available, tips are red color) $3 for 5 stems, $20 shipped for all

*There is a possibility of snails; I can do my best to pick them off on request. Snails consist of pond/bladder, red/blue/leopard ramshorns, and MTS. I will take requests if you want certain snails. *

They will be wrapped in wet paper towels, and double layered zip block bags, and I will include extras. Shipping is either a bubble envelope or small priority box, which I believe is $5.95? Shipping is free for orders over $15 :)

There is no minimum order! I would do a package deal with ALL the above plants for $40 shipped. :D

(by the way, if prices are way too high, please let me know)

Here's the tanks the plants are coming from

IMG_1013.JPG019.JPG

Thanks for looking!

IMG_1013.JPG 019.JPG

ROYWS3

AC Members
Aug 29, 2000
North-Central PA
Real Name
Roy
I definitely agree Dani - you need a trim :)

Sorry, I can't take anything off your hands, my tanks are looking very similar.

I think your prices are fair esp. free shipping over $15

dani_starr

AC Members
Aug 6, 2011
California
Real Name
Haha yep, or I could just let them grow another foot and turn into an even bigger mess. ;) Thanks for letting me know that you think the pricing is fair though, I was worried about that. :)

dani_starr

AC Members
Aug 6, 2011
California
Real Name
PRICE REDUCTION ALERT!! $10 shipped for all the bacopa, $15 shipped for the ludwigia broadleaf, $15 shipped for ludwigia narrow leaf, $30 shipped for all!! Ill even throw in a few cuttings of the rotala sp. on the left with any purchases!! If you are interested at all, please let me know as I really don't want to trash all these trimmings.

dani_starr

AC Members
Aug 6, 2011
California
Real Name
ALERT!!! All plants are free, just pay shipping!! :D Just let me know what you want and how many! If I don't have any one who wants any by Monday morning, then they are going in the trash as I need to trim badly. :(

lozt

AC Members
Jun 30, 2012
Wow, and I used to think my 30 gallon was heavy planted.
Your tank looks like the jungles -- haha

I'll take some, PM sent.
:)

meximan

AC Members
Dec 30, 2012
Hi dani, I like those bright green ones in the first picture, up front, as well as those repens in back! I think im local to ya too! No snails please! lol...I just got rid of my infestation haha...pm me the costs please

dani_starr

AC Members
Aug 6, 2011
California
Real Name
Wow, and I used to think my 30 gallon was heavy planted.
Your tank looks like the jungles -- haha

I'll take some, PM sent.
:)[/QU Haha ya it's pretty dense, very jungle like. The frogs and loaches sure like it though! I replied to your pm :)

dani_starr

AC Members
Aug 6, 2011
California
Real Name
Thanks for all the takers, the plants are now gone! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com