Angel fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Tank size? Temperature? pH, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate? Filtration? Other inhabitants? What kind of decor? How old is the angel? How long have you had it? Just plain, unadorned, factual, dry, and boring to read answers are best.

Sethman94

AC Members
Sep 11, 2013
NC
Real Name
Seth
It's a 125 planted aquarium with rocks, I'm not sure how hold she is and I haven't checked the ph or ammonia for a couple days now but they were normal

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
What exactly is normal? Objective answers are better, because it allows other people to draw conclusions without being colored by your opinion. As someone else has said (not to you, but the logic is sound), if you need help, use numbers and facts, not opinions, so other people know what you're seeing and are able to help out better.

The smart folks who'll be able to help you diagnose are going to have more and more specific questions. I'm just asking the basics to save time.

125 planted? Heavily? Lightly? Low or high tech? Do you dose anything into the tank other than dechlorinator? If so, what, how much, and how often?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store