FS Plants & tanks-VA-SP

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lillyan

AC Members
Jan 26, 2010
Culpeper, VA
Still trying to sell my 110 and the 20l, so I have more plants available again. Some plants are coming from the pictured tank, others from my other two tanks. No plants will be removed from tank until shipping day, so no out of tank pictures. Snail, shrimp, fish egg hitch hikers possible. Paypal payment, PM me with what you want for the total and the address for Payment. Ships Mondays or you can choose Tuesday or Wednesday shipping.

$9 shipped
Five plant/bundle limit.

20x Rotala R, eight 10in sections
10x Hygro, one 6in sections
8x Hornwort, one 2ft sections

PS
I really need to sell or trade the 110, looking for a 75g. So if you are looking to upgrade and have a 75 great condition, no leaks and you can pick up, let me know. Will sell outright, 110 tank and stand $350. Tank, stand and FX5 for $450. Tank, stand, filter, heater, sand, plants, fish, glass top for $500.
Also have a 20 long, $25 just the tank. Tank, fish, plants, sand, heater and Aquaclear filter $40.
Pick up in Culpeper, VA

Lillyan

AC Members
Jan 26, 2010
Culpeper, VA
Since I'm wanting to sell this tank, if you want the plants you see in the picture, make a fair offer. There's a bunch of crypts along the back, they still haven't really recovered being transplanted.
Have some Cichlid stones as well.

Local pick up, make reasonable offers-
Two male BN plecos
Two male Angels, 1 female. The males keep pairing up, ignoring the girl....
7-8 inch BGK
6 Skirt tetra, 1 neon yellow, rest black, long and short finned. Get along fine.

Lillyan

AC Members
Jan 26, 2010
Culpeper, VA
Tons of hornwort, won't ship fish and I had gotten a mixed set of stones, some small, medium and large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store