FS Endlers, Least Killies and Convicts

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
Endlers Livebearers available in most sex ratios. These guys stay small, breed like crazy and don't eat fry. All are N-Class, no guppy genes, and are Black Bar, Orchard or Flame. Great community or display fish. A tank full of males is awsome.

Least Killis, actually livebearers, are one of if not the smallest aquarium fish. They don't eat fry and females produce one fry daily for a week or so and then start over several weeks later. These are great to add to a community tank as a live food source, fry, for other fish. These fish don't reproduce as fast as Endlers, but in a few months you can have a good size group going.

I have black and pink Convict fry.

I really want to avoid shipping, but depending on what you need I'll consider it. I'm letting these guys go for cheap even though they would fetch a good price on Aquabid. In January I start shipping and the price will go to $10 per trio. I am also open to trades such as livebearers any sort, rainbow cichlids, crayfish, shrimp, corys if you got it I'll consider it. I also am interested in some low light plants. You can P.M. me or email at craigstropicals@yahoo.com. I am located in St. Louis, MO-Go Cards!!!!!! No fish for Cub fans, just kidding you need something to entertain you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store