FS Koi Fish Need Rehoming

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CinnamonPearl

Professional Whovian
May 19, 2013
Long Island, NY
Hello. My koi fish desperately need rehoming. I have six koi fish in an inadequate pond with a crazy mother who isn't letting me clean the pond. Winter is coming, it's a rock pond, and she won't let me do a power wash. The pond is already filthy and I don't want my precious koi to die so I'm going to rehome them.

There are six koi, all perfectly healthy. I have a black one, a gold one, a gray one with several brown scales, a white one with a red spot over its eye, a Kohaku patterned one, and an orange one. They're all about a foot long. These fish were bred by a good breeder who prides himself on breeding good quality koi. They are all trusting of humans, although they aren't hand feeding yet.

These fish need rehoming. I'm selling for $30 each. Even buying just one will help me a lot. As the buyer, you will have to pay shipping. I need time to get boxes and bags that are big enough for huge koi, so forgive me if there are some delays. Giant fish bags can be difficult to come by. PM me if you're interested or have any questions. Even buying one will help, for there will be less of a bioload during the cold winter months, which will boost the other fish's survival chances. Thanks if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store